My aim is to help small business owners amplify their impact by simplifying their content. And not just any business owners either – I want to work with people who are making a difference in the world with the money and influence they have in their business.
People like you.
I have a vested interest in that, of course.
You see, I’m tired of people like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk telling us that it only takes hard work and a never-say-die attitude to succeed even as they profit from exploiting their underpaid-and-overworked employees.
I’m sick of big corporations telling us that the world is on fire and that it’s our fault for using straws even as they dump tonnes of oil into the oceans and tear down primary rainforests (but let’s still skip the straws, okay?)
These systems of oppression we live under – capitalism, consumerism, white supremacy, racism, patriarchy, sexism, ableism, classism, and more – they’re harming us all.
And the only way to overthrow these systems and create a better future where we can all flourish – is by uplifting the voices of entrepreneurs and changemakers like you.
That’s why I’m here, and that’s what I’m about.
I can help you do that through your content. I’ll make it easy for you to share your knowledge, expertise, and sheer genius thought blogs, articles, email newsletters – you name it, I’ve got you.
Let’s simplify your content and amplify your impact.
I gotcha 😉
Bad joke aside… Here’s a little bit more about me. Because you should definitely know 5 random things about the person who’s writing your content.
1. I love cooking and eating. There’s just something so meditative about wrapping dumplings and kneading dough and mincing garlic.
2. I was born and raised in Singapore, but I’ve been nomadic and traveling the world since 2013 (travel bug got me good!)
3. I have two degrees – one in Business and the other in Political Science. I thought they sounded fun, and to be honest, I did have a blast in University. And thanks to writing hundreds of papers, I’ve developed my writing skills to help you take care of your content! #perks
4. I once lived on a sailboat for 6 months. 1/5 stars, wouldn’t do it again.
5. I have two nieces I absolutely adore. They’re 5 and 7 and absolutely little devils.
Now it’s your turn! I’d love to know 5 random facts about you too! If we’re going to be working together, it’s best we get to know each other well 🙂
Want to see some of my work?