And I’m here to help you share your ideas with the world.
Because I love writing (I have three notebooks, a journal, and two blogs), and I think your message deserves to be shared.
The first time I set foot into a yoga class a few years ago, I started crying during savasana. It was a powerful, cathartic experience, and I had no idea why I had never been told about the benefits of yoga. I had a similar experience in a temazcal healing ceremony some time later. Again, I wondered why I had never heard about the benefits of this healing modality.
Then it hit me. Health and wellness professionals (like you!) are so busy helping their clients that they don’t have the time or energy to get the word out about the work that they do.
That’s where I come in.
Are you ready to let me help you share your message with people who need your help?
I gotcha 😉
Bad joke aside… Here’s a little bit more about me. Because you should definitely know 5 random things about the person who’s writing your content.
1. I love cooking and eating. There’s just something so meditative about wrapping dumplings and kneading dough and mincing garlic.
2. I was born and raised in Singapore, but I’ve been nomadic and traveling the world since 2013 (travel bug got me good!)
3. I have two degrees – one in Business and the other in Political Science. I thought they sounded fun, and to be honest, I did have a blast in University. And thanks to writing hundreds of papers, I’ve developed my writing skills to help you take care of your content! #perks
4. I once lived on a sailboat for 6 months. 1/5 stars, wouldn’t do it again.
5. I have two nieces I absolutely adore. They’re 5 and 7 and absolutely little devils.
Now it’s your turn! I’d love to know 5 random facts about you too! If we’re going to be working together, it’s best we get to know each other well 🙂
Want to see some of my work?